We want to give you a mini slice of some of the reports shared by those who received certificates for completing the manual. You will see their vision in this report so you can specifically pray for them as they have returned home to implement what the Holy Spirit has given them. The statements below are a small sample:
· I will share Jesus and God’s plan by teaching them to live their life in Christ in their marriage and family.
· Find faithful men to pass on what I have learned and send them out.
· (Husband and wife team) We want to preach the pure gospel of grace to ethnic groups.
· I will teach them the plan and purpose of God.
· I will teach the roles in the church by using the Word of God for men, women, and children. (He planted a church last year and now plans to go to North VN to the Thai people by 2018).
· Equip key leaders and send them out.
· Need to renew our church. Need to arrange a three month course for the leaders and will use GPHC to teach them.
· With this strategy, I will return to the Bible to teach the key leaders.
· I know the Lord has given me a vision to connect with an ethnic group in Vietnam.
· When I establish a church, I will only rely on the Holy Spirit, not money or buildings.
· My church has not developed, so I will ask them to repent and return to the Bible.
· I have a desire to expand the gospel in the surrounding areas.
· I have a vision to reach other nations (Cambodia, Laos and Thailand).
· Teach them to pray and rely on the Holy Spirit.
· We will choose leaders based on qualifications in the Bible and teach them to rely on the Holy Spirit to expand God’s kingdom.
· I realize the importance of the Holy Spirit in my plan and the Lord has helped me to return to the Bible.
· A strong church must be a launching church with order.
The following was shared by our key “Timothy”
· In the next ten years, I want to expand the work by depending on the Holy Spirit.
· My plan is to expand the manual through all Vietnam.
· I want all here to pray so that it will reach as many as possible.
If those comments and commitments don’t stir your heart to praise and thanksgiving, then I have done a very poor job of communicating. In all the years Tim has done this ministry and I have worked with him almost eight of those years, we have never seen a group complete the manual and made such bold commitments. We felt the presence and power of the Holy Spirit working in them to advance God’s plan in Vietnam.
8/11/2015 04:25:11 am
Amen! Praise our Lord!
Leave a Reply.
Link To Our Old Blog: