· I will share Jesus and God’s plan by teaching them to live their life in Christ in their marriage and family.
· Find faithful men to pass on what I have learned and send them out.
· (Husband and wife team) We want to preach the pure gospel of grace to ethnic groups.
· I will teach them the plan and purpose of God.
· I will teach the roles in the church by using the Word of God for men, women, and children. (He planted a church last year and now plans to go to North VN to the Thai people by 2018).
· Equip key leaders and send them out.
· Need to renew our church. Need to arrange a three month course for the leaders and will use GPHC to teach them.
· With this strategy, I will return to the Bible to teach the key leaders.
· I know the Lord has given me a vision to connect with an ethnic group in Vietnam.
· When I establish a church, I will only rely on the Holy Spirit, not money or buildings.
· My church has not developed, so I will ask them to repent and return to the Bible.
· I have a desire to expand the gospel in the surrounding areas.
· I have a vision to reach other nations (Cambodia, Laos and Thailand).
· Teach them to pray and rely on the Holy Spirit.
· We will choose leaders based on qualifications in the Bible and teach them to rely on the Holy Spirit to expand God’s kingdom.
· I realize the importance of the Holy Spirit in my plan and the Lord has helped me to return to the Bible.
· A strong church must be a launching church with order.
The following was shared by our key “Timothy”
· In the next ten years, I want to expand the work by depending on the Holy Spirit.
· My plan is to expand the manual through all Vietnam.
· I want all here to pray so that it will reach as many as possible.
If those comments and commitments don’t stir your heart to praise and thanksgiving, then I have done a very poor job of communicating. In all the years Tim has done this ministry and I have worked with him almost eight of those years, we have never seen a group complete the manual and made such bold commitments. We felt the presence and power of the Holy Spirit working in them to advance God’s plan in Vietnam.