This is what thrills our hearts; when we see others catch the vision of using God’s Word to expand His work among the nations.
As Tim and Randy both leave Sunday, November 29th for Cambodia and Vietnam, we come to you again with prayer requests:
- Safety in all their travels and comfort for their wives and family at home.
- Prepared vessels to serve effectively. Though we have gone on these trips many times and taught the manual many times, every new event must be led and empowered by the Spirit.
Dec. 2nd to 5th - Introducing God’s Plan for His Church in the Khmer language to a new group and reconnecting with the brother who we have worked with for many years.
- Pray that the Spirit will work in every person present and the plan of God will be clearly understood and quickly applied to personal life and ministry.
- That reconnecting with our brother there will enable Tim and Randy to build a strategy for this country to reach the unreached with the gospel and strengthen the existing church.
Dec. 7th to 12th – Follow-up training. Some will have finished all the lessons and they will complete their final projects and there will be a graduation ceremony in celebration of their hard work. Others will need further coaching to complete the lesson in preparation for their final projects.
- Pray that all the students will be well prepared so they can all work together on the final projects. We need to thank the Lord for our “Timothy’s” in VN who have worked so hard with many groups to complete this training.
- Ask God to expand the spiritual vision of these men and women in VN so that God’s work in this area of the world will rapidly come to completion. We have seen amazing results already, but there is so much more to be done.
- Pray for those who graduate from GPHC training that their hearts will be greatly encouraged and inspired.