Some of you may not have seen our mission statement, so I have copied here.
MISSION: To glorify God by partnering with indigenous key leaders to establish biblical churches that are self-sustaining and reproducing among all people groups.
To understand the biblical foundation for this statement, let’s look at the following Scriptures:
· “All the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord,” (Numbers 14:21).
· “May the whole earth be filled with his glory! Amen and Amen!” (Psalm 72:19).
· “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.” (Habakkuk 2:14).
· “So that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory.” (Ephesians 1:12).
· “To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” (Colossians 1:27).
There is nothing greater we could live for or work for. The world is full of pursuits and goals, but if their ultimate purpose is not to fill the earth with the glory of God, it is an aimless and temporary pursuit. We are looking for key leaders who have the same goal we have – the glory of God. If they do, we will give them biblical principles that glorify God through self-sustaining and reproducing church plants or through renewing existing churches. We trust this is your pursuit so we can work together for this great end.
Link To Our Old Blog: