What God says about His own Word has far greater meaning than anything I could contribute. So I point you back to what He says and ask that you prayerfully allow its living character and truth to grip your soul for life changing transformation.
· Jeremiah 23:28-29 – God’s Word is like a “fire” that consumes and a “hammer” that breaks in pieces things that resist His will.
· John 1:1, 14 – God’s Word has been revealed to us in the Person of Jesus and has come right into our world to deliver, enlighten and transform.
The following references in the Book of Acts are a further demonstration of the living character of the Word.
· Acts 6:7 – “The Word of God continued to increase.”
· Acts 12:24 – “The Word of God increased and multiplied.”
· Acts 13:49 – “The Word of the Lord was spreading throughout the whole region.”
· Acts 19:20 – “The Word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily.”
This is what happens when we reject human methods and allow the Spirit to take control.
Link To Our Old Blog: