I am purposely interrupting my mini-series on the “Announcement” of Christ’s birth and coming. There are things happening through this ministry in parts of the world that prove the power of the “MESSAGE” Jesus left His disciples that is still being proclaimed. Here are some highlights:
1."Today, we have begun the final training for leaders in this area. Each of the participants have completed the training manual, God's Plan for His Church (GPHC), and are now working on their final project. This project consists of taking all that is learned in Acts and Paul's Epistles and putting it into a plan for their cities, regions and country. It is exciting to see the enthusiastic faith of these followers of Christ."
2. "Key leaders empowered by the Holy Spirit really can multiply churches and the gospel rapidly. We see this happening in this area, and the key leader has a plan for training many others throughout the country to do the same."
3. "Prayer frees His church and their leaders to renew her focus and strength to accomplish His plan. Cultural obstacles cannot stand in the way of those who pray, and like the Book of Acts, unified praying can transform many lives and churches."
4. "People hungry for God's Word and His Spirit know God's power in ways the complacent can never begin to imagine. We see a hunger here that opens a door for God to work in amazing ways."
5. "One lady said, “I was encouraged and challenged to return back to the Bible. There is not much dedication to the Bible here. I started and stopped several times, but now with GPHC I learned to love God’s Word. Now I am trained to evangelize and learned to let the Holy Spirit guide me. Now my family and my husband persecute me. I thought about divorce, but instead, I am focusing on raising my children in godliness."
6. Another lady said, “I have already taken theological courses, so I was only coming for one day, but now I want to study more of GPHC. It has challenged me more and more.”
7. "A young Hmong man said, “Most courses do not go back to the Bible, but GPHC start with ‘back to the Bible’. Most Hmong churches have no plan, no goal and do not follow a biblical plan. I want to take GPHC to the churches.” (This young man also desires to translate GPHC into Hmong.)"
8. "One person said, “There are many courses in human reasoning and man’s ways, but this course studies the Bible.”"
9. "Our leaders are motivated now to go and teach other leaders in their region what they have learned through the GPHC training."
As you can see, the “MESSAGE” of God’s Word is spreading and having a powerful result. If you desire to be part of this movement of God, or want to know more about this ministry, please go to our contact page and send us an email. GOD IS CALLING YOU TO RETURN TO HIS WORD!
Leave a Reply.
Link To Our Old Blog: