spiritual gifts (8)
In this final blog of the series, I point you to 1 Peter 4:7-11. In considering how we use our spiritual gifts, Peter gives us several key principles that must be employed as we use our gift.
· Be self-controlled and sober-minded.
· Love one another earnestly.
· Do not grumble.
· Use your gift to serve one another.
· Speak understanding that authority is in what God says.
· Serve with the strength that God supplies.
All of these principles are to be seen in the way we use our gift for one ultimate purpose; that God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. If man is exalted in any way through the use of a spiritual gift, then we have missed the purpose for which the gift was given in the first place. BE ALERT!
Leave a Reply.
Link To Our Old Blog: