· Be self-controlled and sober-minded.
· Love one another earnestly.
· Do not grumble.
· Use your gift to serve one another.
· Speak understanding that authority is in what God says.
· Serve with the strength that God supplies.
All of these principles are to be seen in the way we use our gift for one ultimate purpose; that God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. If man is exalted in any way through the use of a spiritual gift, then we have missed the purpose for which the gift was given in the first place. BE ALERT!