- Sufficiency and Authority of Scripture
- The Preeminence and Headship of Christ
- Holy Spirit Filled and Empowered
- Indigenous Churches
- Self-Sustaining Churches
- Self-Governing Churches
- Self-Propagating Churches
On Paul’s first missionary journey, there were three things he did (Acts 14:22-23):
- “Strengthen the souls of the disciples” – Self-Sustaining.
- “Encouraging them to continue in the faith” - Self-Sustaining.
- “They…appointed elders for them in every church” – Self-Governing.
Have the pastor(s), elders and deacons of your church taken time to examine this biblical model?