The days we are in cause great excitement in our hearts. While many seem consumed with fear because of conflicts between nations, terrorism, natural disasters, and persecution, I would rather that you and I focus on what will remain beyond the troubles of the world. When we become occupied with the powerful work of the Spirit, we will have great joy that nothing else can give.
In the last few months, our hearts have been captured with surprise by watching God turn doubt into ecstatic joy. Doors for effective ministry are opening in places and in ways that we never dreamed could happen. Most of these opportunities are happening in places where we cannot share details because it would jeopardize those we are working with. What I can tell you is that there are very hungry souls for God’s Word in many languages. Our new book, God’s Plan for His Disciples, seems to be meeting an urgent need in so many parts of the world.
Why would this book be so important?
· It is simple and helps believers (new and long-time) ask questions of the Word of God.
· It is building a biblical foundation in the soul of believers, giving confidence to their faith.
· It is enabling them to speak more boldly of their salvation with others.
· It is easy to understand and easy to share with others.
· It is creating greater joy in the Lord, His Word, and in the Holy Spirit.
After persecution hit the Early Church in Acts 8, “those who were scattered went about preaching the Word…so there was much joy in that city” (8:4, 8). What changes would take place if we all went back to this principle no matter what the circumstances - - “preaching the Word.” That does not require a degree, title or money. It only needs a heart yielded to the Holy Spirit.
Link To Our Old Blog: