PRINCIPLES OF NFI MINSTRY
Yesterday I mentioned some of the key principles that drive this ministry. I want to take some of these and put them into an outline form so they will become more visible and hopefully more understandable. In the following days, we will look at these individually and examine the Bible to connect with their biblical foundation.
· The absolute authority of Scripture (God’s Word).
· The sufficiency of God’s Word in relation to any and every human and Church experience.
· Hold fast to the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
· Use wisdom in following the Early Church model and Paul’s method of planting, establishing and equipping churches.
· Make sure leaders are committed to New Testament principles and will pass them on to “Timothys” who are “faithful” and “able to teach others also”.
· Willing to pursue the Lord’s command to “Go and make disciples of all nations”; those people groups that are still unreached with the gospel of God’s grace.
· Able to plant churches that are self-sustaining and self-supporting so they are not dependent on money or outside influences that are extra-biblical.
· Equip churches with qualified elders so they are self-governing under the headship of the Lord Jesus Christ.
· Understand that when these principles are the foundation of any church, evangelizing and expanding will be a natural result.
Please stay with us in the following blogs as we unpack each of these principles. John makes a very important point in this regard, that it is not just the knowledge of the truth that matters so much as whether we are walking in it (3 John 3).
Leave a Reply.
Link To Our Old Blog: