We are very excited to announce God’s Plan for His Church, (GPHC) a new manual for Church Planting and Church Renewal. This revised edition has new lessons not previously covered, illustrations for better visual understanding, and a format that makes it easy for anyone to follow.
Considering Christianity is growing at a 0.5% rate in the USA (Operation World p.862), we believe this revision is momentous and relevant for today’s church because GPHC:
· Lays a foundation in the authority and sufficiency of Scripture in the Holy Spirit.
· Provides an opportunity for a fresh work of the Holy Spirit in willing hearts and churches.
· Reveals the value of marriage and family in the process of church planting and renewal.
· Visually illustrates the principles of God’s plan for His Church from Pentecost forward
· Helps churches and leaders become Christ centered and self-sustaining like Paul.
· Uses powerful supra-cultural and timeless principles from Scripture.
· Gives biblical solutions to many of the current issues facing today’s family and church.
· Teaches a time-tested and proven model of church planting, growth and renewal that can actually thrive in financial deficiency, illiteracy, and persecution.
We ask that you take a serious, prayerful look at this enclosed material for a way that God would begin a fresh work of the Holy Spirit in you, your family and your church. There are life changing testimonies on pages 3-5 from those who have worked through previous editions published in 30 languages so that you can read firsthand how God has used this tool around the world.
We are so convinced of the importance of God’s Plan for His Church that we are willing to personally meet with you face to face. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us via information on the "contact" page for further details. A digital interactive CD or Internet copy is available upon request. All the materials and services are offered at no charge.
We are praying for you as you consider this timely opportunity for a new beginning of power, oneness, freedom and joy in serving our wonderful Savior.
Link To Our Old Blog: