Our hearts are overflowing with joy and excitement with what the Lord has been doing, both on the mission field and in our hearts. As you have seen from the last newsletters, God is doing a mighty work in S. E. Asia and other parts of the world. For this we give Him great praise! We are also conscious that He is working in our hearts in a very special way to strengthen and clarify our mission; “To glorify God by partnering with indigenous leaders…so that all people groups will hear the gospel…and then the end will come” (Mt. 24:14).
With that in mind, we want to give an outline of events that are taking place in the next two or three months. Your prayers are urgently needed; both for ourselves and those we seek to serve. If you feel the Lord leading you to support any of the needs or events below, we would be deeply grateful. We sense the Lord adding effective opportunities as you see below.
· Dec. 2-4: Tim and Randy will attend Finishing the Task Conference in California meeting with all the major mission agencies to jointly seek ways with others to reach the unreached and unengaged people groups of the world.
· Jan. 12 to 16, 2015: Tim and Sherman, along with a Karen leader and a Chin leader from Myanmar are speaking at a conference in Chiang Mai, Thailand, aimed at increasing our effectiveness in spreading the gospel to the Buddhist world. Pray for all four of us as we present God’s Plan for His Church.
· Feb. 7-9: Randy is going to Malaysia to work with a church and its leadership team in Kuala Lumpur and also making contacts with others to open doors for future training. Please pray that the Lord will be with Randy and guide this visit.
· Jan. 19 to 23: Randy and Sherman with the Karen Bible College for follow-up GPHC training. Pray that the students will have completed lesson preparation work.
· Jan. 19 to Feb. 9: Tim and Terry will be in HCMC, Vietnam introducing GPHC to two groups and doing follow-up training with two other groups.
o 1,000 new manuals are being printed - $2,400 plus $250 for a registration fee.
o Pray for preparedness with these groups and for Tim and Terry as they lead them.
· Jan. 26 to 30: Randy and Sherman introducing GPHC to Karen leaders from each district in Thailand. A local Karen leader will share in the teaching. Pray for a divine impact on these leaders that will reverberate throughout the Karen population.
We also ask you to pray for other opportunities that are being planned for the near future:
· Introducing GPHC to leaders from every state in India. They have the manual and have been asked to do the pre-work. Transportation and accommodation cost is our responsibility, so please pray for God’s provision and wisdom because we do not want to have this strategic meeting until they have completed the preparation work.
· The date for launching the new manual in Zambia is still undecided. Please pray for wisdom and the Lord’s guidance.
· Translations that are either in progress or being printed. These present wonderful opportunities.
o Mandarin (China)
o Vietnamese (Vietnam)
o Khmer (Cambodia)
o Chin (Myanmar/Burma)
o Creole (Haiti)
We are indebted to your prayer and financial support. We are continually confirmed in God sending us to equip God’s people so they can reach the unreached and unengaged. With the message of the gospel, we ask that you send us so that indigenous churches will become strong and equipped so they also become sending churches like Antioch (Acts 13:1-3).
Link To Our Old Blog: