Faithful readers, I apologize for missing another day. The ‘flu brought me very low so it was difficult to function. God’s sufficient grace is helping me to recover. Thank you for your prayers!
Let’s look again at the first request Moses made of God; “Show me now Your ways, that I may know You in order to find favor in Your sight” (Exodus 33:13). Moses is asking God to reveal the “path, road, or way to live” so his fellowship with God might be richer and fuller. This is a constant theme with anyone who wants to walk close to the Lord and be fruitful in their lives.
· Abraham – “I have chosen him…to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice” (Genesis 18:19).
· Israel – “Keep the commandments of the Lord…and walk in His ways” (Deuteronomy 28:9).
· Jehoshaphat – “His heart was courageous in the ways of the Lord” (2 Chronicles 17:6).
· David – “For I have kept the ways of the Lord” (Psalm 18:21).
· John the Baptist – “Prepare the way of the Lord” (Isaiah 40:3; Matthew 3:3; John 1:23)
· Apollos – “He had been instructed in the way of the Lord” (Acts 18:25).
· ___________________ (write in your name) “I will walk in the ways of the Lord.”
WARNING: This cannot happen without daily intimacy with the Lord and paying the cost of self-denial. This bring unspeakable, inexpressible joy (1 Peter 1:8).
Link To Our Old Blog: