Notice the following points:
- All who believe in Jesus Christ for salvation also have the opportunity to gaze on His glory. None are rejected.
- The veil that prevented the people of Israel from seeing the glory of God has been removed for us “because only through Christ is it taken away” (3:14).
- The greatest means of change in us comes by gazing on or beholding the glory of Christ, as in a mirror, so it has a reflexive effect on ourselves.
- The change taking place causes us to look more like Christ in whom we see the glory.
- The more this takes place in us, the more Christ will be reflected in us; “from one degree of glory to another”.
- This is all accomplished because of the Holy Spirit.