As we review the final two chapters of Paul’s first letter to Timothy, be sure to make the personal application to yourself and consider how these qualities will be passed on to others.
- (5:21) – Do nothing from partiality.
- (5:22) – Do not…take part in the sins of others; keep yourself pure.
- (6:6) – Practice godliness with contentment.
- (6:11) – Flee evils that come from the love of money and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.
- (6:12) – Fight the good fight of the faith…take hold of eternal life.
- (6:14) – Keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach.