- Acts 13:2 – What was the church doing when the Holy Spirit spoke to them? “While they were ______________ the Lord and _________, the Holy Spirit said..."
- What did the Holy Spirit say to the church at Antioch?
- To whom were Barnabas and Saul separated to? Why is this so important?
- Whose work were they sent out to do?
- Acts 13:3 – These two men were sent out by the Antioch church. There are three things that were part of the sending process: fasting, prayer and laying their hands on them. We may do the last two when sending missionaries out on the field, but what about the first? These three elements of the sending process show a deep commitment and identification on the part of the church with those the Spirit has called for HIS WORK.
What difference would it make to know that we are set apart for the Holy Spirit and His work?